Why PLJ & RTM?
- Shareholders and Directors can take control of the site and set service charge budgets, arrange insurances (subject to Freeholder approval as part of the RTM inception process) and appointment of contractors and maintenance works
- Our clients often choose to utilise more local contractors, which can improve service and reduce cost lines
- Directors of the RTM work with PLJ as Managing Agents to plan for major works and long term planning
- Regular meetings between the RTM Company and PL&J help to keep progress on track and provide transparency on cost lines and service charge income
- Leaseholders may feel that RTM provides a more cost effective way in which to take control of their site rather than enfranchisement (collectively purchasing the Freehold for the site).
For more information please contact Tom Barter on 01684 580974, or email email@example.com