Book a Property Valuation
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.

About the property

A unique opportunity to purchase a 69% share of this newly refurbished and well presented mid terrace property with the option to purchase the remaining 31%. Set in a convenient Malvern location within easy reach of the local shops and amenities. In brief the property comprises: Living/dining room, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from, double glazing throughout (the majority fitted in 2018 with a 10 year warranty), gas central heating (fitted in September 2016 with a 7 year warranty, rear garden and off road parking (accessed off Orford Way). EPC - D

UPVC part glazed front door into:Living/Dining Room - 3.8m x 7m max (12'6" x 23'0" max) - Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Two ceiling light points, two radiators and original fireplace. Telephone points, power points and TV point. Wood effect flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor and door to:Breakfast Kitchen - 4.42m x 2.1m (14'6" x 6'11") - Fitted with modern wall and base units with laminate roll top worksurface over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for cooker. Florescent strip light, power points, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the... Read more

Property at a glance

  • Mid Terrace Property
  • Shared Ownership
  • Newly Refurbished
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Living/Dining Room
  • Breakfast Kitchen
  • Off Road Parking
  • EPC - D

Contact agent

Contact agent

Philip Laney & Jolly

23 Worcester Road

Great Malvern

Worcestershire

WR14 4QY

United Kingdom

Tel: 01684 575100

info@philiplaneyjolly.co.uk

Property Photos

EPC, Floorplans & Property Tour

The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Check mortgage eligibility online